Original Record Date: February 25, 2018
For this episode, Justin and G Clark offer their predictions and personal preferences for the 90th Annual Academy awards, which airs this coming Sunday.
- 0:00 – 2:58 – Introduction
- 02:59 – 22:29 – Picture & Director
- 22:30 – 47:47 – Performances
- 47:48 – 55:55 – Writing
- 55:56 – 1:06:55 – Animated, Foreign, Documentary, Shorts
- 1:06:56 – 1:13:15 – Music
- 1:13:16 – 1:32:46 – Technical Noms
- 1:32:47 – 1:35:31 – Contact Information
- Justin mentioned his personal schedule will result in a scattered episode lineup this month rolling into next. Just so you have it documented, we will have an episode posted next week, followed by a 3-week hiatus, returning with episode 155 on April 2. Barring any other developments, the podcast will return to its regular weekly schedule.
- Watch Guillermo Del Toro’s adorable Golden Globes speech here, and you just try to convince us you don’t want that adorable human being to win an Oscar.
- Watch the original Get Out ending here.
Our first-ever Oscar History podcast, wherein Justin and G Clark take a deep dive into the culturally and politically significant 40th Annual Academy Awards, which saw revolutionary nominees like In the Heat of the Night, Bonnie and Clyde, and… Doctor Dolittle?
- E-mail us at [email protected]
- Find us both on Twitter @GClarkFinfrock and @JustinJagoe.
- Like Film Misery on Facebook.